Easy Peasy Granola

Thursday, November 26, 2015




I was entertaining friends and family for brunch and was making the most delicious yogurt ever, and needed a crunch element to go with it. Granola for brunch was an obvious choice so I went about making my own. As I made my way through the supermarket with my list of multiple ingredients for the granola, I realised how expensive this was going to be - so I cheated!


I bought a pack of Lizi's Original Granola  and threw half of it into a bowl. I then chopped about a cup of walnuts as well as a cup of dried cranberries and threw them in and mixed. I then added a drop or two (about a TBSP) of vanilla extract and mixed again. 
Lastly I added honey - about 2 tbsp and mixed this through the entire mix with my hands. Be warned - it gets sticky. I spread it out on a flat baking tray and baked in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes at a fan oven of 180 degrees. 


It allows the granola to get a little brown and crunchier and it jazzed it up a bit without having to go to all the effort in making my own.


Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment